Thursday, May 3, 2018

Twiducate

So when I was looking at the article that I shared on Diigo this week (week 13), I thought to find  a site/program that may be accessible for schools. Keeping this in mind, I came across the site Twiducate.
This site is very much like Twitter and was developed to be a school specific form of Twitter. The site allows a teacher/librarian to create a FREE account, and create classes. Also, one can post links, resources, and other information that students will be able to see and make use of.

I have to check to see if it will be blocked by the filters at my school, but if it is not, I believe that this can be a great tool to use and share with the students at my Middle school, and possibly at the high school.

I like how the site has made efforts to remain free for users. Also, I like that teachers/librarians can create classes and post information, links, and resources for students.

When creating a class, each student will get a password that is automatically created for students to use. As the admin of the account, when a class is created, the site creates them.
Check it out and hopefully it have a place in your library!
Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. I like what you shared in the article, thank you for that, it has given me more experience. I would like to share with you some interesting things, if you have free time and want to find a tool for fun read it now.i'm not perfect but i love you quotes Read and ponder the good quotes of life below, you will surely draw in life's own deep lessonstruyện ngược tâm nữ chínhOr you can go and search for the most fun games to play likegame bong hoa. Surely what I'm introducing to you will not disappoint you. Or you can relax by playing free games without downloading or losing any fees. These games are free but will bring you many interesting things like games motorcycle racing games. Please click and experience. Having fun.

    ReplyDelete